Microsoft Office 365 Home Premuim 1-year Subscription
In StockNew1 Year
What's new in Office?
The familiar Office applications such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint include new features that help you create, communicate, and work even more efficiently from virtually anywhere.
In addition to updating the traditional Office suites, we've developed brand new subscription versions of Office, specifically designed for the way you use Office today. Each new subscription offer will include the 2013 editions of the Office applications, for example, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, plus cloud services such as Skype world minutes and online storage with SkyDrive.
Subscribers will also receive future rights to version upgrades as well as per-use rights across multiple PCs or Macs and select mobile devices.
Office 365 Home Premium
Office 365 Home Premium has all the Microsoft applications, plus cloud services. Just sign in and you can get to your Office files, applications, and settings when you are not at home.
- Office 365 Home Premium is an annual subscription with 1 year included at initial purchase and requires renewal at term end to maintain full access
- Install on up to 5 PCs and Windows 8 tablets, Macs, and select mobile devices
- The latest versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Publisher, and Access
- Online Storage totalling 27 GB in SkyDrive for access to your documents away from home
- Designed to help you create and organize faster with new, time saving features and a clean, modern look
The new Office combines the latest Office applications with offerings like Skype world minutes and online storage with SkyDrive.
- Office for the entire household on up to five PCs and Windows 8 tablets, Macs.1
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote,2 Publisher,2 and Access.2
- An extra 20 GB of online storage in SkyDrive (27 GB total) for anywhere access to your documents.3
- 60 minutes of Skype calls each month to phones in 40+ countries.4
- One convenient annual subscription for the whole household with automatic upgrades included so you're always up to date with the latest features and services.
For your whole household
Use Office on up to 5 PCs or Macs with just one subscription.
Office in the cloud
Your personal Office, always up-to-date. At home or on the move.
1. Windows 7, Windows 8 OS, Windows Phone 7.5, Mac OS X version 10.5.8 required. Windows RT devices come preinstalled with Office Home & Student 2013 RT Preview. Visit www.office.com/mobile for applicable devices. Internet connection required. Internet and mobile telephone usage charges may apply.
2. Access and Publisher available on PC only. OneNote not available on Mac OS.
3. Internet and/or carrier network connectivity required; charges may apply.
4. See office.com/information for details. Skype account required. Excludes special, premium, and non-geographic numbers. Calls to mobile phones are for select countries only. Skype available only in select countries.
Your personalized Office
Sign in to your Office at home or away, on PC, Mac and other select devices.
- Your settings and documents roam with you. Switch between devices and pick up right where you left off.
- Store more in the cloud. With your extra 20 GB SkyDrive storage, your notes, photos, and files are always accessible.
Simplify how you share
Connecting is easier than ever with shared calendars, real-time document editing, and calls around the world.
- Keep the family organized. Stay in sync with Outlook email, shared calendars, and task-list tools.
- Easily share notebooks and files. Send a link or use free Office Web Apps to view and edit them.
- Stay in touch. Call phones in 40+ countries with 60 minutes of Skype calls each month.
Turn ideas into beautiful documents
Start with a template, then polish your work with expert tools.
- Work the way you want. Capture your ideas using keyboard, pen, or touchscreen.
- Work easily with media. Drag and drop images, videos, and online media into files, and pull content from PDFs straight into Word.
- Save time and stand out. Use a template from the Word or Excel Start screen, or one of the new wide-screen PowerPoint templates.
The latest Office applications
Always have the latest versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Publisher, and Access for your Mac or PC.
- Capture your ideas however you work best-using a keyboard, pen, or a touchscreen.
- Do more with your Word docs: pop in an online video, open a PDF and edit the content, and align pictures and diagrams with minimal fuss.
- Excel templates do most of the setup and design for you, so you can focus on your information.
- Create stunning presentations with the new alignment, color-matching, and other design tools in PowerPoint.
- Draw, handwrite, type, click, or swipe your notes in OneNote. Your notes are saved, searchable, and synced to OneNote apps on your other devices.
- Outlook is now automatically connected to your Microsoft web mail account. Sync tasks and calendars with Outlook to put all your plans together.
- Work with pictures more easily in Publisher to add that eye-popping touch to your publications.
- Easily build a database app in Access and then use and share your app on the web.
Office on more devices
Install Office applications on your PC, Mac, Windows tablet, and other select devices.
Office supports PCs running Windows 7 or higher, and Macs with Mac OS X 10.5.8 or higher. Office Mobile supports Windows Phone devices running Windows Phone OS 7.5 and higher.
Your Office away from home
Away from your PC? Office 365 Home Premium and Office 365 University subscribers can stream full versions of Office applications to any Internet-connected PC running Windows 7 or Windows 8 using Office on Demand.
In addition, free Office WebApps sync with your SkyDrive account, so you can access, view, edit and share your documents, photos and other files from any internet-connected device running a supported browser.
+20 GB online storage with SkyDrive
Use your additional 20 GB online storage for documents, photos, and videos, so you can edit and share them from wherever you are.
60 Skype world minutes per month
Call phones in over 40 countries with 60 free Skype world minutes per month. Use Skype world minutes from any device where you have Skype installed, whether it's your mobile phone, tablet, TV, or other device.
Office 365 customers with active subscriptions are entitled to the newest versions of the Office applications whenever they are available. When we release a new version of Office, you will be notified that you have the option to update your software to the latest version.
Install Office in other languages
Your Office 365 subscription enables you to install Office in a range of languages. If you have Office 365 Home Premium or Office 365 University, you can choose the language to install Office in My Account. Not all languages will be available in all regions.
Manage your Office subscription online
Sign in to My Account to manage your Office subscription. You can view and change billing settings, set up Skype world minutes or install Office on other computers or in other languages.
|Highlights||Microsoft Office 365 Home Premuim, The latest versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Publisher, and Access, is an annual subscription with 1 year included at initial purchase and requires renewal at term end to maintain full access.|
|Computer and processor||1 GHz or faster x86 or 64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set|
|Memory (RAM)||1 GB RAM (32-bit or Mac) /2 GB RAM (64-bit)|
|Hard Disk||1 GB RAM (32-bit or Mac) /2 GB RAM (64-bit)|
|Display||1024x576 or higher resolution monitor|
|Operating System||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 2008 R2 with .NET 3.5 or later (PC); Mac OS X 10.5.8 or later (Mac)|
|Graphics||Graphics hardware acceleration requires DirectX10 graphics card with 1024 x 576 resolution|
|Browser||Microsoft Internet Explorer 8, 9, or 10; Mozilla Firefox 10.x or a later version; Apple Safari 5; or Google Chrome 17.x.|
|Other||Internet functionality requires an Internet connection|
Certain features require a Skype account
Product functionality and graphics may vary based on your system configuration. Some features may require additional or advanced hardware or server connectivity; www.office.com/products
Multi-touch features require Windows 7 and a touch-enabled device