Microsoft Office Professional 2013 Product Key Card - 1 PC
In StockNew1 Year
What's new in Office?
The familiar Office applications such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint include new features that help you create, communicate, and work even more efficiently from virtually anywhere.
In addition to updating the traditional Office suites, we've developed brand new subscription versions of Office, specifically designed for the way you use Office today. Each new subscription offer will include the 2013 editions of the Office applications, for example, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, plus cloud services such as Skype world minutes and online storage with SkyDrive.
Subscribers will also receive future rights to version upgrades as well as per-use rights across multiple PCs or Macs and select mobile devices.
Office Professional 2013
Office Professional 2013 is designed to help you create and communicate faster with new, time saving features and a clean, modern look. Plus, you can save your documents in the cloud on SkyDrive and access them virtually anywhere.
The latest Office applications for your organization. Includes Outlook for email and Publisher to create your own marketing materials.
For a single PC
Install and use Office throughout the lifetime of your PC.
Office in the cloud
Access your files and personalized settings at home or away.
Your personalized Office
Sign in to Office on your PC or on the move-your personal settings and recent files are with you.
- Your custom settings roam with you. Re-open a document from any PC or device and keep working right where you left off.
- Store files in the cloud. Office saves your documents to SkyDrive so your notes, documents, and group files are always accessible.
Simplify how you communicate
Be even more responsive to clients or customers. Get to what you need faster in Outlook, use new sharing tools, and share docs on SkyDrive.
- Respond quickly. Preview Outlook messages, reply from the Reading Pane, or sneak a peek at contacts.
- Communicate the way you want, faster. Now you can find all your sharing options in one place in Office programs, File > Share.
Turn ideas and data into expert documents
Create winning docs fast using templates from the Start screen. Work with PDF content, images, and data in new ways and share your work online.
- Draw conclusions from data in less time. Convert data into a chart or table in two steps or less so you can analyze it faster for insights.
- Create outstanding publications. Add photos fast, swap them, create picture back-grounds, and add new visual and text effects.
- Easily build a database app and share it on the web. Access creates the structure, so you can start using and sharing your app right away.
Word 2013, Excel 2013, PowerPoint 2013, OneNote 2013, Outlook 2013, Publisher 2013 and Access 2013
- Capture your ideas however you work best, using keyboard, pen, or touchscreen.
- Let one of the great-looking templates from the Start screen do most of the setup and design for you, so you can focus on your ideas and data.
- Keep track of comments in Word documents and mark them as done with the new reply button.
- Pull content from PDFs straight into Word. Open PDFs and edit paragraphs, lists, and tables just as you do in familiar Word documents.
- Save time formatting information in Excel so you can draw insights from your data faster. New tools recognize your pattern and auto-complete data.
- Share your PowerPoint presentation over the web by sending a link to it or using the free Office Presentation Service to deliver it, so your audience can join you from anywhere.
- Embed Excel spreadsheets, diagrams, audio clips, videos, and almost any other kind of file in your OneNote notebooks. Your notes are saved, searchable, and synced to OneNote apps on your other devices, so you can use or share them from anywhere.
- Respond faster with inline replies in Outlook. Just type your response in the Reading Pane.
- Save time with the new and convenient online photo printing options in Publisher.
- List and summarize data from a related table or query fast in Access. Simply click an item to open a detailed view of that item.
7 GB SkyDrive storage
Your documents, media files, presentations and OneNote notebooks are saved to SkyDrive automatically, so you can edit and share them from any internet-connected device with a compatible browser.
Your Office away from home
Free Office WebApps sync with your SkyDrive account, so you can access, view, edit and share your documents, spreadsheets and other files from any internet-connected device running a supported browser.
|Highlights||Microsoft Office Professional 2013 Product Key Card, The latest version of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Access and Publisher, Office on one PC for business use, Best for those who want Office with Outlook, Publisher and Access on one PC.|
|Computer and processor||1GHz or faster x86 or 64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set.|
|Memory (RAM)||1 GB RAM (32-bit); 2 GB RAM (64-bit).|
|Hard Disk||3.0 GB available disk space.|
|Display||Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX10 graphics card and 1366 x 768 resolution.|
|Operating System||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012.|
|Browser||Microsoft Internet Explorer 8, 9, or 10; Mozilla Firefox 10.x or a later version; Apple Safari 5; or Google Chrome 17.x.|
|.NET version||3.5, 4.0, or 4.5|
|Multi-touch||A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. However, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. Note that new touch features are optimized for use with Windows 8.|
|Additional requirements and considerations||- Some functionality may vary, based on the system configuration. Some features may require additional or advanced hardware or server connectivity.|
- Certain advanced functionality requires connectivity to Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 or later, Microsoft SharePoint Server 2007 or later, and/or Windows Server 2003 with SP1 or later running Windows Rights Management Services.
- Certain features require Exchange 15 or Lync 15.
- Certain inking features require Windows 7 or later.
- Speech recognition functionality requires a close-talk microphone and audio output device.
- Internet Fax not available on Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, or Windows Vista Home Premium.
- Information Rights Management features require access to a Windows 2003 Server with SP1 or later running Windows Rights Management Services.
- Dynamic Calendars require server connectivity.
- Certain online functionality requires a Microsoft account.
- Certain features require a Skype account.
|Other||Internet functionality requires an Internet connection.|
Product functionality and graphics may vary based on your system configuration. Some features may require additional or advanced hardware or server connectivity; www.office.com/products.
Thanks for your request. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Thanks for your request. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Thanks for your review. It will appear on site after checking by our team.
Thanks for your request. We will e-mail you when the product becomes available.