Microsoft Office Home and Student 2013 Product Key Card - 1 PC
In StockNew1 Year
What's new in Office?
The familiar Office applications such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint include new features that help you create, communicate, and work even more efficiently from virtually anywhere.
In addition to updating the traditional Office suites, we've developed brand new subscription versions of Office, specifically designed for the way you use Office today. Each new subscription offer will include the 2013 editions of the Office applications, for example, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, plus cloud services such as Skype world minutes and online storage with SkyDrive.
Subscribers will also receive future rights to version upgrades as well as per-use rights across multiple PCs or Macs and select mobile devices.
Office Home & Student 2013
Microsoft Office Home and Student 2013 gives you the essential tools you need to complete school and household projects efficiently. Whether you're creating outstanding class presentations or managing household finances, Office Home and Student 2013 gives you the tools you need for the things you do most.
The latest versions of the essential Office applications, for one PC. Create, work, plan and share more easily at home and at school.
For a single PC
Install and use Office throughout the lifetime of your PC.
Office in the cloud
Access your files and personalized settings at home or away.
Your personalized Office
Sign in for Office on your PC or on the move - and your personal settings and recent files are with you.
- Your custom settings roam with you. Sign in to your account and pick up your work right where you left off.
- Store files in the cloud. Office saves your documents to SkyDrive so your notes, photos, and files are always accessible.
Simplify how you share
Staying connected to family or working together at school is easier than ever with the latest Office
- Share and plan online and offline. Brainstorm school and home projects, share notes and plan in OneNote notebooks.
- Share the way you want, faster. Now you can find all your sharing options in one place in Office programs, File > Share.
Quickly turn your ideas into impressive projects
Unleash your creative side at home or for school. Get started more easily and provide polish with expert tools.
- Work the way you work best. Capture your ideas using keyboard, pen, or touchscreen.
- Easily work with different media. Drag pictures, videos, and online media into your documents, and expertly align them with ease.
- Save time and wow them. Use a template from the Word or Excel Start screen, or one of the new wide-screen PowerPoint templates.
The latest Office applications
Word 2013, Excel 2013, PowerPoint 2013 and OneNote 2013
- Do more with Word docs: open a PDF and edit it, pop in an online video and watch it without leaving the doc, and use Read Mode for distraction-free viewing on any screen.
- Excel templates do most of the setup and design for you, so you can focus on your information. For greater insight, convert your info into a chart or table-in just two steps.
- Create stunning presentations with the new alignment, color-matching, and other design tools in PowerPoint, and easily share them on the web.
- Draw, handwrite, type, click, or swipe your notes in OneNote. Your multi-media notes are saved, searchable, and synced to OneNote apps on your other devices.
7 GB online storage with SkyDrive
Your documents, photos, presentations, and OneNote notebooks are saved to SkyDrive automatically, so you can edit and share them from any internet-connected device with a compatible browser.
Your Office away from home
Free Office WebApps sync with your SkyDrive account, so you can access, view, edit and share your documents, photos and other files from any internet-connected device running a supported browser.
|Highlights||Microsoft Office Home and Student 2013 Product Key Card, The latest versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote, Office on one PC for household use, Accomplish more for home and homework.|
|Computer and processor||1 GHZ or faster x86 or 64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set|
|Memory (RAM)||1 GB RAM (32-bit); 2 GB RAM (64-bit)|
|Hard Disk||3.0 GB available disk space|
|Display||1366 x 768 or higher resolution|
|Operating System||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server 2008 R2 with .NET 3.5 or later|
|Browser||Internet Explorer 8, 9, 10; Firefox 10.x or later; Safari 5 (Mac) and Chrome 17.x|
|Additional requirements||A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. However, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. New touch features are optimized for use with Windows 8.|
Internet functionality requires an Internet connection. Fees may apply.
Certain online functionality requires a Microsoft account.
Certain features require a Skype account.
|Other||Product functionality and graphics may vary based on your system configuration. Some features may require additional or advanced hardware or server connectivity; www.office.com/products.|