Seagate Constellation ES.2 ST33000650NS 3TB 3.5" Enterprise SATA 6Gb / s Hard Drive (Last 1 pc)
In StockNew5 Year
Maximum Capacity. Minimum Effort.
- Maximize your enterprise storage capabilities without expanding your data center.
- Deploy a maximum-capacity enterprise storage solution while lowering your energy costs.
- Improve your data center uptime while lowering your storage management costs.
Energy-Efficient High Capacities
- Constellation ES.2 drives operate on average at fewer than 12W-the lowest 3TB* drive operating power in the industry. Save up to 54% more by implementing Seagate PowerChoice™ technology's on-demand idle power savings feature.
- Maximize data center footprint utilization by supporting up to 114TB per square foot.
Reliable Storage Always Available for Your 24x7 World
- 1.2M hours MTBF and 0.73% AFR deliver the highest level of reliability for a 24x7 capacityoptimized drive.
- Data is stored accurately with SAS-based advanced error correction capabilities.
- Chassis performance is improved through top-cover attached (TCA) motor design.
- Best-in-class vibration tolerance ensures consistent, reliable data access and performance in multi-drive systems.
The Seagate Advantage
Built upon leading experience in enterprise storage, the Constellation ES.2 drive maximizes capacity while providing best-in-class features. The Constellation ES.2 drive significantly improves performance with a 6Gb/s interface, the first capacity-optimized drive with 6Gb/s performance in both SAS and SATA interfaces.
Improved data security comes from Self-Encrypting Drive (SED) technology based on the AES-256 standard and with FIPS 140-2† solutions that protect data where it lives-on the drive.
Designed for Your Growing Needs
Ideally suited for use in both server and networked storage bulk-data solutions, the Constellation ES.2 drive offers a host of impressive enterprise features along with a faster, more successful integration experience.
The Constellation ES.2 drive, with its maximum capacity and robust enterprise reliability, provides a sustainable solution for your expanding data storage needs; designed to meet and exceed your expectations, it allows you to come in under power and under budget.
- High-capacity bulk-data center storage
- Mainstream enterprise external storage arrays (SAN, NAS, DAS)
- Enterprise backup and restore - D2D, virtual tape
- Centralized surveillance
- Cloud storage
General Brand Seagate Series Constellation ES.2 Model ST33000650NS Highlights Seagate Constellation ES.2 ST33000650NS Hard Drive, 3.5" Form Factor, 3TB (3000GB) Capacity, Cache: 64MB, SATA 6.0Gb/s Interface, 7200 RPM Spindle Speed, 1.2M Hours MTBF and 24x7 reliability. Specifications Interface SATA 6.0Gb/s Cache 64MB Capacity 3TB Areal density (avg) 444Gb/in2 Guaranteed Sectors 5,860,533,168 Physical Height 26.1mm (1.028 in) Width 101.85mm (4.010 in) Length 147.00mm (5.787 in) Weight (typical) 700g (1.543 lb) Performance Spindle Speed 7200RPM Sustained data transfer rate 155Mb/s Average latency 4.16ms Random read seek time <8.5ms Random write seek time <9.5ms I/O data transfer rate 600MB/s Unrecoverable read errors 1 in 1015 Reliability MTBF 1,200,000 hours Annual Failure Rate 0.73% Power 12V start max current 2.04A 5V start max current 0.54A Average seek power 7.71W Average operating power 10.68W Environment Ambient Temperature Operating 5°-60°C Nonoperating -40°-70°C Maximum operating temperature change 20°C per hour Maximum nonoperating temperature change 30°C per hour Shock Operating Shock (max) 70/40 Gs for 2ms Nonoperating Shock (max) 300 Gs for 2ms Acoustics Acoustics (Idle Volume) 2.8 bels Acoustics (Seek Volume) 3.2 bels Warranty Warranty 5-Year
- Related Items