HP NVIDIA Quadro 2000 WS094AT 1GB GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 x16 Workstation Video Card - OEM
Not In StockNew1 Year
The NVIDIA Quadro 2000, based on Fermi architecture, maximizes productivity for engineers and designers by up to 5 times*
Performance and Features
- Powered by the Quadro Scalable Geometry Engine, Quadro 2000 delivers dramatically higher performance across leading CAD and DCC applications such as SolidWorks and 3ds max.
- Configured with 1GB of fast GDDR5 memory, the Quadro 2000 has 33% more memory for interactive visualization of assemblies and scenes*
- Armed with 3 times the number of NVIDIA CUDA Cores*, Quadro 2000 enables professionals to perform real-time simulation and analysis, along with advanced visualization.
- The highest visual fidelity for the discerning designer and engineer is enabled by a rich, 30-bit color engine that produces vivid image quality with the broadest dynamic range of over one billion colors. Dramatically reduce visual aliasing artifacts with up to 64X full-scene antialiasing (FSAA).
- The Quadro GPU Tessellation Engine for OpenGL 4.0 and DirectX11 with Shader Model 5.0 automatically generates finely detailed geometry for cinematic quality environments and scenes without sacrificing performance.
- Robust NVIDIA drivers that increase application performance over time delivering the ultimate in investment protection.
- NVIDIA SLI Multi OS enables professionals to run multiple Windows or Linux environments from a single workstation, with each Operating System directly assigned to a Quadro 2000 graphics solution.
- Professional applications take full advantage of Quadro GPU accelerated features on both operating systems.
- Efficiently lowers system total cost of ownership by reducing capital equipment, power consumption, and space requirements.
- NVIDIA Panoramic Mode enables any application to seamlessly scale across multiple, matching Quadro professional graphics boards and up to 8 high resolution displays with no loss in performance. Whether the application is CATIA, 3dsMax or Microsoft PowerPoint, press the maximize button and the application will seamlessly span across all displays.
- NVIDIA nView™ display management software allows users to spread their work across single or multiple high resolution displays through user friendly desktop and application management features.
* Compared to previous generation Quadro FX 1800 solution
The Quadro 2000 is supported on the following HP Personal Workstations: Z800, Z600, Z400, Z200
Service and Support
The NVIDIA Quadro 2000 has a one-year limited warranty or the remainder of the warranty of the HP product in which it is installed. Technical support is available seven days a week, 24 hours a day by phone, as well as online support forums. Parts and labor are available on-site within the next business day. Telephone support is available for parts diagnosis and installation. Certain restrictions and exclusions apply.
General Brand HP Model WS094AT Highlights HP NVIDIA Quadro 2000 WS094AT Workstation Video Card - Memory Size: 1GB GDDR5, Memory Interface: 128-bit, Graphics bus: PCI Express 2.0 x16, Memory Bandwidth: 41.6 GB/s, CUDA Parallel Processing Cores: 192, Display Connectors: DVI-DL + DP + DP Product Specifications Frame Buffer Memory 1 GB GDDR5 Memory Interface 128-bit Memory Bandwidth 41.6 GB/s CUDA parallel processing cores 192 Display Connectors DVI-I (1), DP (2) Max Power Consumption 62 W Graphics Bus PCI Express 2.0 x16 Form Factor 4.376" H x 7" L Single Slot Thermal Solution Active 3D Vision Pro Support via USB Maximum Resolution Dual DisplayPort (up to 2560 x 1600 @ 60Hz and 1920x1200 @ 120Hz)
Dual-link DVI-I output (up to 2560 x 1600 @ 60Hz and 1920x1200 @ 120Hz)
Image Quality Features Up to 16K x16K texture and render processing
Transparent multisampling and super sampling
16x angle independent anisotropic filtering
128-bit floating point performance
32-bit per-component floating point texture filtering and blending
Support for any combination of two connected displays
DisplayPort 1.1a, HDMI 1.3a, and HDCP support
NVIDIA® 3D Vision™ technology, 3D DLP, Interleaved, and other 3D stereo format support
Full OpenGL quad buffered stereo support
Underscan/overscan compensation and hardware scaling
NVIDIA® nView® multi-display technology
Shading Architecture Shader Model 5.0 Supported Graphics APIs OpenGL 4.0
CUDA API support includes:
CUDA C, CUDA C++, DirectCompute 5.0, OpenCL, Java, Python, and Fortran
Available Graphics Drivers Genuine Windows 7 Professional (64-bit and 32-bit)
Genuine Windows Vista Business (64-bit and 32-bit)
Microsoft Windows XP Professional (64-bit and 32-bit)
Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) WS4 (64-bit and 32-bit)
* WS4 not supported on Z200 and Z200 SFF
Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 5 Desktop/Workstation (64-bit and 32-bit)
SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 11 (64-bit and 32-bit)
Parallel Processor Cores 192 CUDA parallel processing cores