Intel X520-SR2 (E10G42BFSR) 10 Gigabit Dual Port Sever Network Adapter
183 In StockNew1 Year
Intel Ethernet Value
- It just work
- Broad OS support
- Designed for multi-core processors
- Low latency Ethernet
Best Choice for Virtualization
- Outstanding virtualization performance with Intel® Virtualization Technology for Connectivity
- Leadership in virtual system scalability
- Broad VM support (VMWare ESX*, Microsoft Hyper-V* and Xen*)
- Fibre Channel over Ethernet
- iSCSI with trusted, native OS support
- Support for data center bridging with lossless Ethernet
Intel Ethernet Server and Desktop Adapters
Connectivity you can count on. Compatibility tested for trouble-free interoperability with network infrastructure elements. Broad selection from 10/100 Mbps to 10 Gbps, for copper or fiber, from PCI to PCI Express*, BASE-T to SFP+, with network reach from 1 meter to 10 kilometers and in single- to quad-port configurations. Other form factors including custom mezzanine cards and express modules are available upon request. Performance and reliability backed by more than 25 years of network connectivity experience and Intel worldwide customer support. Easy installation and management with Intel® PROSet for Windows Device Manager* and other tools. Worldwide availability and environmentally friendly for compliance with global market requirements
Quick and Easy Adapter Management
Powerful point-and-click configuration tool for advanced adapter features, connection teaming, even VLANs, with Intel® PROSet for Windows Device Manager*.
- Convenient access to Intel® PROSet Utility, now integrated in Windows Device Manager.
- Simple, integrated tools make it easy to manage and troubleshoot Ethernet connections in both servers an client computers.
- Supports multi-vendor teaming for adapter compatibility with most on-board connections.
|Highlights||Intel Ethernet X520-SR2 E10G42BFSR Server Adapter, 10Gbps - Fiber for Servers and Workstations, Dual Port.|
|Speed/Port||10Gbps - Copper for Servers and Workstations|
|Ethernet Controller(s)||Intel® 82599ES|
|Connector & Cable Medium||LC Fiber Optic|
|Cabling Type||MMF 62.5/50 μm|
up to 300 m
|Slot Type, Maximum Bus||PCI Express* 2.0|
|Speed & Slot Width||5.0 GT/s x 8 Lane|
|Supported Slot Height(s)||Low Profile and Full Height|
|Intel® VT for Connectivity1||Virtual Machine Device Queues (VMDq)|