Microsoft 269-14071 Office Professional 2007 English - OEM
Not In StockNew1 Year
Microsoft Office Professional 2007 is a complete suite of productivity and database software that will help you save time and stay organized. Powerful contact management features help you manage all customer and prospect information in one place. Develop professional marketing materials for print, e-mail, and the Web, and produce effective marketing campaigns in-house. Create dynamic business documents, spreadsheets, and presentations, and build databases with no prior experience or technical staff. You will learn new features rapidly using improved menus that present the right tools when you need them.
Upgrading to Microsoft Office 2010 is easy.
- Buy Office Professional 2007 (with or without a new PC) between March 5 and September 30, 2010.
- Install and activate your copy of Office Professional 2007 by September 30, 2010. This qualifies you to upgrade to Office Professional 2010.
- Once Office Professional 2010 is available, simply go to www.office.com/techg by October 31, 2010 to download it at no additional cost, or purchase a DVD for a fee. Follow the online steps to verify eligibility. You will need an activated Office 2007 Product Key.
Work more efficiently and effectively
New tools help you work faster and create more professional documents, spreadsheets, and presentations. Office Professional 2007 helps you quickly accomplish routine tasks so you can spend more time with your customers. New task-based menus and toolbars automatically display the commands and options you can use, making it faster and easier to find the software features you need. And the Live Preview feature makes it easy to sample your changes before you apply them. Office Professional 2007 helps you:
- Spend less time learning new software with improved menus and commands that present the tools you need when you need them.
- Find what you need faster and more easily using Instant Search.
- Protect yourself with improved junk mail and anti-phishing filters.
- Produce professional-looking documents, spreadsheets, and presentations that are publication-ready without spending hours on formatting and refinements.
- Schedule tasks in Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 that also will appear on your calendar.
- Use the new Office Outlook 2007 To-Do Bar that presents a consolidated view of tasks, calendar information, and e-mail messages flagged for follow up.
- Use new templates and tools in Microsoft Office Word 2007 that make it easier to reuse content, apply professional formatting, and quickly preview changes.
- Use new tools in Microsoft Office Excel 2007 for filtering, sorting, and visualizing information to help you analyze business data more effectively.
In Office Outlook 2007, you can drag tasks onto your calendar.
Manage All Your Contact and Customer Information in One Place
Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 with Business Contact Manager offers powerful customer and contact management. Now you can collect and control all of your customer information and communications in one place so you can stay organized and respond quickly to customers. Powerful tools simplify contact management so you can easily track, prioritize, and manage customer and contact information throughout the sales process — all within the familiar Office Outlook 2007 environment. You also can track and manage project tasks and assign tasks to coworkers. With Office Professional 2007, you can:
- Centralize all contact, prospect, and customer information — including communications history, projected sales value, probability of closing, and tasks — using Office Outlook 2007 with Business Contact Manager.
- Record all types of communications with each customer in one place — including e-mail, phone calls, appointments, notes, and documents.
- Forecast sales and prioritize tasks using the customizable dashboard in Office Outlook 2007 with Business Contact Manager.
- Work offline on your laptop or Pocket PC and then synchronize data when you return to the office.
- Track project related information in one place — including e-mail, meetings, notes, tasks, and documents — and easily assign leads, contacts, customers, and tasks to others using Office Outlook 2007 with Business Contact Manager.
Office Outlook 2007 with Business Contact Manager combines contact, customer, and project information in one place.
Produce Professional-Looking Marketing Materials and Campaigns In-House
Create and distribute professional-looking marketing materials and campaigns for print, e-mail, and the Web by using Microsoft Office Publisher 2007. Use Office Outlook 2007 with Business Contact Manager and Office Publisher 2007 together to track and manage marketing campaign activities, including compiling mailing lists, distributing materials, and tracking your results. You also can use the library of customizable templates in Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007 to create professional-looking presentations that enhance your business identity. Office Small Business 2007 helps you:
- Create and publish a wide range of marketing materials for print, e-mail, and the Web with your own brand elements including logo, colors, fonts, and business information using Office Publisher 2007.
- Use hundreds of professionally designed and customizable templates, and more than 100 blank publication types provided by Office Publisher 2007.
- Reuse text, graphics, and design elements, and convert content from one publication type to another with Office Publisher 2007.
- Use Office Publisher 2007 to combine and filter mailing lists and data from multiple sources — including Office Excel 2007, Office Outlook 2007, Office Outlook 2007 with Business Contact Manager, and Microsoft Office Access 2007 — to create personalized print and e-mail materials, and build custom collateral such as catalogs and datasheets.
- Create, manage, and track marketing campaigns using Office Outlook 2007 with Business Contact Manager.
- Create more dynamic presentations from an extensive library of customizable themes and slide layouts using Office PowerPoint 2007.
- Create powerful charts, SmartArt diagrams, and tables, and then quickly preview formatting changes using the new graphics tools in Office Word 2007, Office Excel 2007, and Office PowerPoint 2007.
Produce professional-looking marketing materials for print, e-mail, and the Web using Office Publisher 2007.
Find, use, and manage information more effectively
Manage business information with new tools for easily creating databases and organizing and visualizing information. Using Office Professional 2007, you can easily create databases from scratch and generate reports — with no technology background required. Predefined database templates and an intuitive interface in Office Access 2007 help you quickly and easily manage business information. That information can be filtered, sorted, and displayed in Microsoft Office Excel 2007 for easier analysis. Office Professional 2007 helps you:
- Create databases, even if you have no prior experience using Office Access 2007.
- Use a library of predefined database tracking applications for the most common business processes that are included with Office Access 2007.
- Manage Office Access 2007 databases more intuitively using the Microsoft Office Fluent user interface and the new datasheet view, which is similar to Excel.
- Create reports in Office Access 2007 with a single click, and use improved tools to filter, sort, group, and subtotal data.
- Filter, sort, graph, and visualize information in Office Excel 2007 using new tools to analyze business information more easily.
- Summarize information and find the answers you need using PivotTable and PivotChart views that are now much easier to create using Office Excel 2007.
Using Office Access 2007 tracking templates, you can quickly create databases and generate reports.
|Highlights||Microsoft 269-14071 Office Professional 2007 (no media, Lic only) English DSP MLK 1-Pack License - Buy Office 2007 Professional Today, Upgrade to Office 2010 Professional for Free.|
|Computer and processor||500 megahertz (MHz) processor or higher|
|Memory||256 megabyte (MB) RAM or higher|
|Hard disk||2 gigabyte (GB); a portion of this disk space will be freed after installation if the original download package is removed from the hard drive.|
|Drive||CD-ROM or DVD drive|
|Display||1024x768 or higher resolution monitor|
|Operating system||Microsoft Windows XP with Service Pack (SP), Windows Server 2003 with SP1, or later operating system|
|Other||Certain inking features require running Microsoft Windows XP Tablet PC Edition or later. Speech recognition functionality requires a close-talk microphone and audio output device. Information Rights Management features require access to a Windows 2003 Server with SP1 or later running Windows Rights Management Services. Connectivity to Microsoft Exchange Server 2000 or later is required for certain advanced functionality in Outlook 2007. Instant Search requires Microsoft Windows Desktop Search 3.0. Dynamic Calendars require server connectivity. Connectivity to Microsoft Windows Server 2003 with SP1 or later running Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services is required for certain advanced collaboration functionality. Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 is required for certain advanced functionality. PowerPoint Slide Library requires Office SharePoint Server 2007. To share data among multiple computers, the host computer must be running Windows Server 2003 with SP1, Windows XP Professional with SP2, or later. Internet Explorer 6.0 or later, 32 bit browser only. Internet functionality requires Internet access (fees may apply).|
|Additional||Actual requirements and product functionality may vary based on your system configuration and operating system.|
Thanks for your request. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Thanks for your request. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Thanks for your review. It will appear on site after checking by our team.
Thanks for your request. We will e-mail you when the product becomes available.