Ring Video Doorbell - Antique Brass
- See and speak with visitors using your smartphone or tablet, whether you're upstairs or across town
- Dual powered: Power your Ring Video Doorbell using the built-in rechargeable battery, or power the device using your existing doorbell wiring
- Quick and easy setup - have your Ring Video Doorbell mounted and synced to your personal Wi-Fi network in minutes
- Lifetime purchase protection: If your doorbell gets stolen, don't worry - we'll replace it. For free
- Not everyone rings the doorbell, so we've included motion sensors to alert you of activity at your home
See who’s there, from anywhere.
With wide angled HD video, smart motion detection, and cloud recording, it’s like you’re home even when you’re not.
You shouldn’t have to arrange your life around a delivery schedule. With the Ring™ Video Doorbell, you don’t have to. Always know when your package arrives - whether you’re upstairs or across town.
No need to wonder if something is going on outside your home, see for yourself. Built-in motion sensors detect any activity on your property and trigger instant mobile alerts, giving you peace of mind when you're away.
Ring provides a new level of security, by notifying you when someone is on your property and letting you see and speak with anyone at your front door. Imagine being home alone at night, and answering the door in complete safety and comfort.
A New Approach to Home Security
Over 1 million burglaries occur just in the United States each year during daytime hours, when homes are usually unoccupied. Being home is often enough to deter a potential burglar.
Whereas traditional security systems activate once a break-in has occurred, the Ring™ Video Doorbell is designed to help you prevent a break-in from taking place at all. Answer the door from anywhere. With Ring, you’re always home.
Receive instant alerts when someone rings your doorbell or motion is detected, via the free Ring™ app (iOS® and Android™). See and speak with visitors from anywhere using your smartphone, and watch recorded footage anytime with Cloud Recording.
Not everyone rings the doorbell, so we’ve included motion sensors to alert you of activity at your home. Any movement triggers an alert via the Ring™ app and activates the night vision HD camera.
Connect the Ring Doorbell to your Wi-Fi network using the Ring™ app, then mount the unit using the tools included in the package. It only takes minutes; no professional help or special tools required.
Lifetime Purchase Protection
The Ring Doorbell attaches to its mounting plate using a proprietary screw for security. If your doorbell gets stolen, don’t worry - we’ll replace it. For free.