Seagate Enterprise Performance 10K ST1800MM0128 1.8TB 2.5" 12.0Gb / s SAS Hard Drive - 512 Emulation
35 In StockNew5 Year
Enterprise Performance 10K HDD
Improve Data Center Efficiency
High capacity, high performance drives.
Perfect Balance of High Capacity and High Performance
The Seagate Enterprise Performance 10K HDD delivers mission critical performance with TurboBoost, high capacities and the low power that data centers need. Helping reduce IT operating costs, the latest enterprise drives enable OEMs, system builders and IT pros to:
- Improve data center storage efficiency
- Complete more transactions in less time by accelerating I/O operations with TurboBoost enhanced cache option
- Reduce latencies for significantly faster, predictable response times even during peak demand
- Use intelligent NAND management with Turboboost for enterprise-grade endurance
- Efficiently future-proof with 12Gb/s SAS and Advanced Format options
- Protect data with Self-Encrypting Drive (SED) models
2.5-Inch HDDs Improve Data Center Storage Efficiency
Make the transition from standard 3.5-inch form factor drives with limited capacities and slower performance to the larger, faster and best-in-class Enterprise Performance 10K HDD. With up to 2× the capacity and a 70% smaller footprint, data centers can store and access data faster than ever, enabling them to keep pace with data growth while optimizing scarce IT real estate.
- Deliver up to 150% faster IOPS with the TurboBoost enhanced cache option than the previous generation
- Store over 100% more data in half the rack space than even the highest-capacity 3.5-inch, 15K HDDs
- Lower power consumption reduces energy and cooling costs
Raid Rebuild Technology Improves Storage Efficiency
Enterprise Performance 10K HDD advanced media management technology improves drive reliability and data integrity. This eighth generation hard drive lets you rest easier knowing your storage devices will perform as expected. This enterprise hard drive features the Seagate RAID Rebuild technology, making RAID recovery faster and safer.
Protect Data with Seagate Secure Technology.
Seagate Enterprise Performance 10K drives are offered in a self-encrypting drive option and can be used as normal drives or as part of a more secure solution at no extra cost.
- Seagate Secure drive options along with the built-in SAS Protection Information feature enable companies to protect valuable data, comply with regulatory mandates, and reduce risk to brands and reputations.
- Seagate Instant Secure Erase feature included on all SED and SED FIPS3 drives reduces the time required to overwrite a drive from hours to less than a minute, making drive retirement safe, fast and easy.
IT Pros Rate Seagate Enterprise HDDs as Best-In-Class for a 2nd Consecutive Year
Seagate was selected by IT professionals as the 2013 and 2014 Market Leader for Enterprise HDDs. Get the full report to see the survey data behind the voting for Market, Performance, Reliability, Price, Service & Support and Innovation Leaders.
General Brand Seagate Series Enterprise Performance 10K Model ST1800MM0128 Highlights Seagate Enterprise Performance 10K ST1800MM0128 Hard Drive - 512 Emulation, 2.5" Form Factor, 1.8TB Capacity, 128MB Cache, 10K RPM Spindle Speed, 12.0Gb/s SAS Interface. Performance Spindle Speed 10K (RPM) Average Latency 2.9 (ms) Sustained Transfer Rate 241 to 117 (Outer to Inner Diameter, MB/s) Cache, Multisegmented 128 (MB) Configuration/Reliability Disks 4 Heads 8 Interface 12Gb/s SAS External Transfer Rate 1200 (MB/s) Nonrecoverable Read Errors per Bits Read 1 per 10E16 Annualized Failure Rate 0.44% (AFR) TurboBoost Enhanced Cache Feature I/O Acceleration and Response Time Optimization Enabled NAND Flash Type eMLC NAND Flash Size 32GB Intelligent NAND Endurance Management Yes Power Management Typical Op (A) +5V/+12V 0.44/0.47 Typical Operating 7.8 (W) Power Idle 4.55 (W) Performance Efficiency Index 0.0025 (Idle W/GB) Environmental Temperature, Operating 5 to 55 (°C) Temperature, Nonoperating –40 to 70 (°C) Shock, Operating: 11ms 40 (Gs) Shock, Operating, 2ms 25 (Gs) Shock, Nonoperating, 2ms 400 (Gs) Acoustics Idle 3.1 (bels-sound power) Vibration, Operating: <500Hz 0.5 (Gs) Vibration, Nonoperating: <500Hz 3 (Gs) Physical Height 0.591/15.00 (in/mm) Width 2.760/70.10 (in/mm) Depth 3.955/100.45 (in/mm) Weight 0.439/0.199 (lb/Kg) Carton Unit Quantity 30 Cartons per Pallet 50 Cartons per Layer 10 Warranty Limited Warranty 5 (years)