Samsung PM851 Series MZMTE512HMHP-00000 mSATA 512GB SATA III TLC Internal Solid State Drive (SSD)
Not In StockNew3 Year
- Form Factor
- 3-Year Limited
Samsung PM851 Solid State Drive
At a Glance
- Fast - Enables you to boot up your computer in as little as 10 seconds.
- Energy efficient - improves battery life by as much as 50 minutes over a standard mechanical drive.
- Rugged - Solid-state design provides greater shock protection for data.
- Secure - Worry-free data security with AES 256-bit full-disk encryption.
- Latest technology - 4th-generation 3-Core Cortex-R4 Samsung MDX Controller ensures sustained performance under demanding conditions, and accomplishes more under the same power conditions than the previous-generation Samsung MCX controller.
- Designed and Built by Samsung - Samsung SSDs are designed completely in-house. Samsung builds all of the main SSD components itself and utilise their superior expertise in NAND and SSD design and manufacturing to produce outstanding quality products. The result is class-leading performance and reliability you can count on.
- Toggle DDR2 NAND Flash Memory - Samsung's Toggle DDR2 NAND flash chips enable data transfer rates of up to 400 megabits per second (Mbps) offering dramatic read speed and performance.
Exceptional Performance in an ultra-slim form factor
Designed for use in ultra-slim notebook pc's and desktop computers with a supporting mSATA compatible socket, (or use a SATA to mSATA adapter if your computer accepts standard 2.5" SATA drives, or a MicroSATA to mSATA adapter if your computer accepts 1.8" MicroSATA drives). The Samsung PM851 SSD provides exceptional read, write, and multi-tasking performance. It's built for the real world, with no moving parts to reduce the risk of damage from shock, while using the latest in security technology including AES 256-bit encryption. Additionally, its ultra-efficient design means increased battery life.
World class speed
The PM851 in the 512GB capacity is capable of delivering class leading sequential read and write speeds--up to 540 MB/sec and 380 MB/sec respectively--for ultra-fast file transfers.
Self-Encrypting Drive (SED) Technology
Samsungs PM851 SSD applies 256-bit AES hardware-based data encryption automatically, and you can re-purpose your drive or dispose of your data simply by erasing the encryption key.
General Brand Samsung Series PM851 Series Model MZMTE512HMHP-00000 Highlights Samsung PM851 Series MZMTE512HMHP-00000 Internal Solid State Drive (SSD), mSATA Form Factor, 512GB Capacity, SATA III (6Gb/s) Interface, Samsung 21nm 3-bit/cell MLC (TLC NAND) Memory Components, 1.5 million hours MTBF. Physical Form Factor mSATA Interface SATA III (6Gb/s) Capacity 512 GB User-Addressable Sectors 1,000,215,216 Memory Components TLC Controller Samsung 3-core MDX controller Performance Sequential Read Sector: Up to 540 MB/s
Sequential Write Sector: Up to 380 MB/s
Supply Voltage Allowable voltage: 3.3V + 5%
Allowable noise/ripple: 100mV p-p or less
Power consumption Active: 103 mW
Idle: 33 mW
Mean time between failures (MTBF) 1.5 million hours Environmental Specifications Temperature
- Operating: 0°C to 70°C
- Non-Operating: -40°C to 85°C
Humidity: 5% to 95%, non-condensing
Vibration: 20G, 10~2000Hz, Sinusoidal, 20min/axis (X,Y,Z)
Shock: 1500G, duration 0.5ms, Half Sine Wave
Physical dimensions 50.80±0.15 mm x 29.85 ±0.15 mm x 3.85mm (L x W x H) Weight Max 8.5g