Seagate NAS HDD ST2000VN000 2TB 3.5" SATA 6Gb / s Hard Drive
190 In StockNew3 Year
Seagate NAS HDD
Best-Performing, Highest-Capacity Storage for 1- to 5-Bay NAS Systems
Fine-tuning the needs of small NAS systems, Seagate NAS HDDs provide the best-performing, highest-capacity storage for 1- to 5-bay NAS systems. The NAS HDD has been compatibility tested with the industry's top NAS solution providers.
- Built and tested to provide industry-leading performance for 24×7 NAS applications
- Seagate NASWorks improves drive reliability with custom-built error recovery controls, power settings and vibration tolerance
- Enables the highest capacities for 1- to 5-bay systems-up to 4TB per drive or 20TB in a 5-bay NAS
Industry-Leading HDD Performance
Built and tested to provide industry-leading performance, Seagate NAS HDDs quickly and reliably support home and business applications. With support for multiple HD video streams and user profiles in a multi-drive environment, these NAS drives provide the performance demanded by NAS solutions and incorporates Seagate NASWorks software to reduce common issues.
NASWorks: Improving Drive Reliabiltiy and Performance
NASWorks improves the reliability of NAS HDD by fine-tuning drive features to be more compatible in NAS systems with:
- Extended error recovery controls help to ensure drives comply with NAS system requirements for better data integrity
- Specifically designed to minimise vibration effects typically found in multi-drive solutions, improving reliability
- Advanced power profiles tailor low power options for always-on NAS applications
Highest-Capacity NAS HDD
With a 30% capacity improvement over competitive offerings and excellent cost-per-terabyte, choose between 2, 3 and 4TB-for up to 20TB of capacity- in 5-bay NAS solutions. A single 4TB drive translates to: over 1 million photos, 180 days of music, 1,000 hours of DVD video, OR enough space to support the CAD files, images and databases needed by small businesses.
NAS Drive Compatibility for Easy System Integration
To ensure simple, painless integration with NAS systems, Seagate has completed compatibility testing with a number of today's NAS solution providers.
Perfect when you need to:
- Populate 1- 5-bay NAS systems
- 24x7 support for small home or office NAS
- Provide storage for backup, media, print or web servers
What do you get?
- Seagate NAS HDD
- Best-Performing, Highest-Capacity Storage for 1- to 5-Bay NAS Systems
- NAS Works: Fine-tunes the needs of small office and home NAS systems
- Up to 4TB capacity
General Brand Seagate Series NAS HDD Model ST2000VN000 Highlights Seagate NAS HDD ST2000VN000 Hard Drive, 3.5" Form Factor, 2TB Capacity, 64MB Cache, SATA 6.0Gb/s Interface, 1M hours Mean Time Between Failures. Built and tested to provide industry-leading performance for 24×7 NAS applications. Performance Form Factor 3.5" Cache 64 MB Interface Options SATA 6 Gb/s Power-On or Standby to Ready < 17s Max Sustained Data Rate OD 159 MB/s Power Start-up Current 2.0 A
(12 V, A max)
Seek, Typical Operating 4.3 W Idling, Typical Operating 3.0 W Standby/Sleep Mode 0.3 W Environmental Temperature Operating : 0° to 70°C
Non-operating : -40° to 70°C
Temperature Gradient Operating / Non-operating : 20° to 30°C Shock Operating: Gs - 80 (2ms)
Non-operating: Gs - 300 (2ms)
Acoustics Idle: 1.9
Reliability Load/Unload Cycles 600,000 Nonrecoverable Read Errors per Bits Read 1 in 1014 Power-On Hours 8,760 Mean Time Between Failures 1M hours Physical Height 26.1mm (1.028 in) Width 101.6mm (4.0 in) Length 146.99mm (5.787 in) Weight (typical) 610g (1.345 lb) Warranty Warranty 3-Year