Seagate Savvio 10K.6 ST300MM0026 300 GB 2.5" SAS 6.0 Gb / s Hard Drive
224 In StockNew5 Year
Seagate Savvio 10K.6
Enterprise Performance 10K HDD - The Perfect Performance Upgrade
- Transition from slower 2.5-inch, 10K-RPM or lower-capacity 3.5-inch, 15K-RPM hard drives to smaller, faster, best-in-class Savvio 10K.6 enterprise hard drives.
- PowerChoice technology for T10-compliant power management enables IT organizations to tailor systems for performance and power consumption.
- First mission-critical HDD to offer the Seagate RAID Rebuild technology option-making RAID recovery faster and safer.
- Protection Information (PI) protects against inadvertent data change.1
- Self-Encrypting Drive (SED) models can be used as standard drives or as part of a more secure solution.
- Seagate Instant Secure Erase (ISE) technology makes it safe, fast, and easy to retire, repurpose and sell drives.
- High capacity and small footprint enables data centers to keep pace with data growth and optimize data center real estate.
- FIPS 140-2, Level 2 certified SED models--only from Seagate--make FIPS 140-2 compliance quick and easy for US and Canadian government agencies.2,3
- Seagate Unifed Storage architecture reduces complexity and costs by converging disparate interfaces, form factors and security standards.
1 Protection Information (PI) feature requires PI-compliant host or controller support.
2 Not all drives may be available in all countries. SED and SED FIPS 140-2 Validated drives may use TCG-compliant host or controller support.
3 FIPS 140-2 in review. See FIPS 140-2 Level 2 Certificate at http://csrc.nist.gov/groups/STM/cmvp/validation.html#05
- Mission-critical servers and external storage arrays
- Power- and space-constrained data centers
- Green IT and drive-retirement cost reduction initiatives
- Compliance or data security initiatives
- Migration from 3.5-inch drive systems to next-generation technology
General Brand Seagate Series Savvio 10K.6 Model ST300MM0026 Highlights Seagate Savvio 10K.6 ST300MM0026 Hard Drive, 2.5" Form Factor, 300GB Capacity, 64MB Cache, 10000RPM Spin Speed, SAS 6.0 Gb/s Interface, with Secure Encryption. Specifications Interface SAS 6Gb/s Cache 64MB Capacity 300GB External Transfer Rate 600 MB/s Performance Spindle Speed 10000 RPM Average latency 2.9ms Sustained Transfer Rate Outer to Inner Diameter: 204 to 125 MB/s
Cache, Multisegmented: 64 MB
Reliability Disks 1 Heads 2 Nonrecoverable Read Errors per Bits Read 1 per 10E16 Annual Failure Rate 0.44% Power Typical Op (A) +5V/+12V 0.41/0.40 Power Idle 3.0W Environmental Temperature, Operating 5 to 55 °C Temperature, Nonoperating -40 to 70 °C Shock, Operating: 11ms 40 Gs Shock, Nonoperating: 2ms 400 Gs Acoustics Idle (bels-sound power) 3.0 Vibration, Operating: <500Hz 0.5 Gs Vibration, Nonoperating: <500Hz 3.0 Gs Physical Height 15mm (0.591 in) Width 70mm (2.76 in) Length 100.45mm (3.955 in) Weight (typical) 217g (0.479 lb) Warranty Limited Warranty 5 years