Microsoft Office Home and Business 2013 Product Key Card - 1 PC
In StockNew1 Year
What's new in Office?
The familiar Office applications such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint include new features that help you create, communicate, and work even more efficiently from virtually anywhere.
In addition to updating the traditional Office suites, we've developed brand new subscription versions of Office, specifically designed for the way you use Office today. Each new subscription offer will include the 2013 editions of the Office applications, for example, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, plus cloud services such as Skype world minutes and online storage with SkyDrive.
Subscribers will also receive future rights to version upgrades as well as per-use rights across multiple PCs or Macs and select mobile devices.
Office Home & Business 2013
Office Home & Business 2013 is designed to help you create and communicate faster with new, time-saving features and a clean, modern look. Plus, you can save your documents in the cloud on SkyDrive and access them virtually anywhere.
The latest versions of your essential Office applications, for one PC. Includes Outlook, to keep your home and work life organized.
For a single PC
Install and use Office throughout the lifetime of your PC.
Office in the cloud
Access your files and personalized settings at home or away.
Your personalized Office
Create attractive and professional-looking documents - whether you're at your desk or on the go.
- Your custom settings roam with you. Sign in to your account and pick up your work right where you left off.
- Store files in the cloud. Office saves your documents to SkyDrive so your notes, photos, and files are always accessible.
Share plans and stay organized
Keeping on top of work and home life is easier than ever with the new Office.
- Keep the family organized. Use Outlook email, shared calendars, and task-list tools to manage home and work schedules together.
- Easily share notebooks and files. Send a link or use free Office Web Apps to view and edit them.
Turn your ideas into professional-looking documents
Start with a template, then polish your work with expert tools.
- Work the way you want. Capture your ideas using keyboard, pen, or touchscreen.
- Work easily with media. Drag and drop images, videos, and online media into files, and pull content from PDFs straight into Word.
- Save time and stand out. Use a template from the Word or Excel Start screen, or one of the new wide-screen PowerPoint templates.
The latest Office applications
Word 2013, Excel 2013, PowerPoint 2013, OneNote 2013, and Outlook 2013
- Do more with your Word docs: pop in an online video, open a PDF and edit the content, and align pictures and diagrams with minimal fuss.
- Excel templates do most of the setup and design for you, so you can focus on your information.
- Create stunning presentations with the new alignment, color-matching, and other design tools in PowerPoint.
- Draw, handwrite, type, click, or swipe your notes in OneNote. Your notes are saved, searchable, and synced to OneNote apps on your other devices.
- Outlook is now automatically connected to your Microsoft web mail account. Sync Tasks and calendars with Outlook to put all your plans together.
7 GB SkyDrive storage
Your documents, media files, and OneNote notebooks are saved to SkyDrive automatically, so you can edit and share them from any internet-connected device with a compatible browser.
Your Office away from home
Free Office WebApps sync with your SkyDrive account, so you can access, view, edit and share your documents, photos and other files from any internet-connected device running a supported browser.
General Brand Microsoft Model T5D-01575 Highlights Microsoft Office Home and Business 2013 Product Key Card, The latest versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote and Outlook, Office on one PC for business and household use, Manage life and work more efficiently. System Requirements Computer and processor 1 GHZ or faster x86 or 64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set Memory (RAM) 1 GB RAM (32-bit); 2 GB RAM (64-bit) recommended for graphics features, Outlook Instant Search, and certain advanced functionality Hard Disk 3.0 GB available disk space Display Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX10 graphics card and 1366 x 768 resolution Operating System Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server 2008 R2 with .NET 3.5 or later Additional requirements - Certain Microsoft OneNote features require Windows Desktop Search 3.0, Windows Media Player 9.0. Microsoft ActiveSync 4.1, microphone, audio output device, video recording device, TWAIN-compatible digital camera, or scanner; sharing notebooks requires users to be on the same network.
- Certain advanced functionality requires connectivity to Microsoft Exchange Server 2003, Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010, and/or Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2010.
- Certain features require Windows Search 4.0.
- Internet Explorer (IE) 6 or later, 32 bit browser only. IE7 or later required to receive broadcast presentations. Internet functionality requires an Internet connection.
- Multi-touch features require Windows 7 and a touch-enabled device.
- Certain inking features require Windows XP Tablet PC Edition or later.
- Speech recognition functionality requires a close-talk microphone and audio output device.
- Internet Fax not available on Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, or Windows Vista Home Premium.
- Information Rights Management features require access to a Windows 2003 Server with SP1 or later running Windows Rights Management Services.
- Certain online functionality requires a Microsoft account.
- Certain features require a Skype account.
Other Product functionality and graphics may vary based on your system configuration. Some features may require additional or advanced hardware or server connectivity; www.office.com/products.
- Related Items