NVIDIA Tesla K20 Passive
The NVIDIA Tesla K20X graphics processing (GPU) accelerator is a PCI Express, dual-slot full height (4.376 inches by 10.5 inches by 1.52 inches) form factor computing module comprising of a single GK110 GPU. The Tesla K20X is designed for servers and offers a total of 6 GB of GDDR5 on-board memory and supports PCI Express Gen2.
The Tesla K20X can be configured by the OEM or by the end user to enable or disable ECC or error correcting codes that can fix single-bit errors and detect double-bit errors. Enabling ECC will cause some of the memory to be used for the ECC bits, so the user available memory will decrease by 10%. On the Tesla K20X, the register files, cache and DRAM are ECC protected.
- Number of processor cores: 2688
- Processor core clock: 732 MHz
- Package size: 45 mm × 45 mm 2397-pin flip chip ball grid array (S-FCBGA)
- PCI Express Gen2 ×16 system interface
- Physical dimensions: 4.376 inches × 10.5 inches, dual-slot
- One 6-pin PCI Express power connectors
- One 8-pin PCI Express power connectors
- Memory bandwidth: 250 GB/sec
● Total board memory: 6 GB
● 24 pieces of 64M × 16 GDDR5, SDRAM