NVIDIA Tesla K10 900-22055-0020-000 8GB GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 x16 Workstation Video Card - Airflow toward the bracket
In StockNew3 Year
NVIDIA Tesla K10
The Tesla K10 GPU accelerator has two GK104 GPUs. Characteristics for both GPUs are as follows:
- Number of processor cores: 1536 per GPU
- Processor core clock: 745 MHz
- Package size: 40 mm × 40 mm 1745-pin ball grid array (BGA)
- PCI Express Gen3 ×16 system interface
- Physical dimensions: 4.376 inches × 10.5 inches, dual-slot
- Board power: 225 W
- Memory clock: 2.5 GHz
- Interface: 256-bit
- Total board memory: 8 GB (4 GB per GPU)
- 32 pieces of 128M × 16 GDDR5, SDRAM (per GPU)
- 2Mbit Serial ROM
Tesla K10 Block Diagram
Figure 1 is the block diagram for Tesla K10 GPU accelerator. It comprises two identical GK104 GPUs, each with 4 GB of GDDR5 memory. The GPUs are connected via a PCI Express switch. The board supports PCI Express Gen3.
PCI Express System
The Tesla K10 boards (Figure 2) conform to the PCI Express full height (4.376 inches by 10.5 inches) form factor. Figure 2 is shown without the bracket.
Standard I/O Connector Placement
As shown in Figure 3, the Tesla K10 includes a vented bracket. If you are an OEM who qualifies for bracket modifications, you have the option of receiving your modules with no bracket installed.
If you need to remove the standard bracket follow these simple steps:
1. Remove the two shoulder screws on the back side of the PCB.
2. Remove the two flat head screws on the bracket exhaust face.
3. Remove the bracket.
4. Slide the washer in between the PCB and the backplate to maintain clearance between the PCB and the backplate.
5. Attach the shoulder screws.
General Brand NVIDIA GPU 900-22055-0020-000 Highlights NVIDIA Tesla K10 900-22055-0020-000 Workstation Graphics Card - Memory Size: 8GB GDDR5, Memory Bandwidth: 320 GB/s, CUDA Cores: 2 x 1536, Graphics Bus: PCI Express 3.0 x16, with Dual GK104 Kepler GPUs. Specifications Memory 8GB GDDR5 Chip 2× GK104 Processor Clock 745 MHz Memory Clock 2.5 GHz Memory Size 4 GB per GPU (8 GB per board) Memory I/O 256-bit GDDR5 Graphics Bus PCI Express 3.0 x16 Memory Configuration 32 pieces of 128M × 16 GDDR5 SDRAM External Connectors None Internal Connectors and Headers 8-pin PCI Express power connector
6-pin PCI Express power connector
Board power 225 W