P193 USER’S MANUAL
At Antec, we continually refine and improve our products to ensure the highest quality. It’s possible that your new case will differ slightly from the descriptions in this manual. As of the date of publication, all features, descriptions, and illustrations in this manual are correct.
A Class All Its Own
Larger and more versatile, the Antec P193 stands apart from the competition with room to handle the biggest hardware out there. Together with the cooling features and Quiet Computing™ technologies that the Performance One series is renowned for, the P193 is truly in a class all its own.
This manual is intended only as a guide for Antec’s computer enclosures. For more comprehensive instructions on installing the motherboard and peripherals, please refer to the user’s manuals that come with those components. The P193 does not come with a power supply unit (PSU). Make sure you choose a power supply that is compatible with your computer components and has a long enough power harness to reach your motherboard and peripheral devices. We recommend our CP Series, TruePower Series or Signature Series power supplies for the latest ATX specification compliance, broad compatibility, and energysaving capability.
Although care has been taken to prevent sharp edges in your Antec case, we strongly recommend taking the appropriate time and care when working with it. Avoid hurried or careless motions. Please use reasonable precaution. This manual is not designed to cover CPU, RAM, or expansion card installation. Please consult the motherboard manual for specific mounting instructions and troubleshooting. Before proceeding, check the manual for your CPU cooler to find out if there are steps you must take before installing the motherboard. While installing hardware, keep your case on a flat, stable surface.
- Dual chamber design isolates heat and noise
- Power supply option: Comes with a power supply mounting adapter to mount either a regular ATX size power supply or Antecs exclusive CP series power supply
- 11 drive bays
- 4 x external 5.3"
- 1 x external 3.5"
- 6 x internal 3.5" for HDD
- 2 x internal 2.5" for SSDs
- Advanced cooling system
- 1 rear 120 mm TriCool™ exhaust fan
- 2 top 140 mm TriCool™ exhaust fans
- 1 side 200 mm fan for dual graphics cards
- 2 front (optional) 120 mm fan for HDD
- Three-layer, sound-deadening front door (aluminum, plastic, aluminum) and 2-layer side panels dampen noise and ensure Quiet Computing™
- Double-hinged door opens to 270°
- Cable organizers behind motherboard tray minimize cable clutter
- CPU cutout allows for easy installation of CPU coolers
- 7 expansion slots
- Air filters inside front panel
- Front ports
- 2 x USB 2.0
- 1 x USB 3.0
- Audio In and Out (HDA and AC'97 compatible)
- 0.8 mm cold rolled steel for chassis durability; 1.0 mm cold rolled steel around 4 x HDD area
- Motherboard: Mini-ITX, microATX, Standard ATX and Extended ATX
- No power supply included
- Unit Dimension
- 514mm (H) x 241mm (W) x 590mm (D)
- 20.3" (H) x 9.5" (W) x 23.3" (D)
- Package Dimension
- 737 mm (H) x 337mm (W) x 658mm (D)
- 25.8" (H) x 13.3" (W) x 28.8" (D)
- Net : 43.2 lbs / 19.6 kg
- Gross : 54.0 lbs / 24.5 kg