TP-Link TL-SG1005D 5-port Unmanaged Gigabit Desktop Switch
- Green Ethernet technology, saves power and cost
- 5 10/100/1000Mbps Auto-Negotiation RJ45 ports (Auto-MDI/MDIX)
The TL-SG1005D 5-port Gigabit Ethernet Switch provides you with a high-performance, low-cost, easy-to-use, seamless and standard upgrade to improve old network to 1000Mbps network. Increase the speed of your network server and backbone connections, or make Gigabit to the desktop a reality. Power users in the home, office, workgroup, or creative production environment can now move large, bandwidth-intensive files faster. Transfer graphics, CGI, CAD, or multimedia files and other applications that have to move large files across the network almost instantly.
TL-SG1005D adopts Green Ethernet technology. It can automatically power down ports that have no link, and budget power output for different cable length. With Green Ethernet technology, T:-SG1005D can help you save power and network cost.
- Adopts Green Ethernet technology, saving power and cost
- Supports IEEE 802.3x flow control for Full-Duplex mode and backpressure for Half-Duplex mode
- Non-blocking switching architecture that forwards and filters packets at full wire-speed for maximum throughput
- Supports MAC address auto-learning and auto-aging
- Plastic case, desktop or wall-mounting design
- External power adapter supply