Get more power and lower your electric bill with the new EarthWatts Green series! One of the most environmentally-friendly power supplies available, the EarthWatts EA-380D Green efficiently delivers 380 Watts of reliable and stable power while meeting the Bronze level of efficiency from 80 PLUS®, the most widely recognized independent standard in power supply efficiency. On top of that, this EarthWatts power supply boasts universal input to automatically work on any power grid on the planet, and an 80mm fan to keep cool. Get the power you need, save money and help protect the environment with Antec's EA-380D Green!
- 80 PLUS® Bronze certified
- Active Power Factor Correction (PFC)
- Dual +12V output circuits
- 80mm low noise cooling fan
- Industrial-grade protection circuitry prevents damage resulting from short circuits, over voltage, and over current
- 8 (4+4)-pin ATX12V/EPS12V connector for CPU
- 1 x 6-pin PCI-E connectors
- Safety approvals: UL, CUL, FCC, TUV, CE, CB, C-tick, CCC, BSMI
- Meets 2010 EUP requirement: 5Vsb < 1W
- AQ3 - Antec Quality three-year parts and labor warranty
ATX12V v2.3 Compatible
Compatible with the ATX12V v2.3 standard, the Antec EarthWatts Green EA-380D power supply provides maximum power stability to drive the processors as well as other system components.
380W Maximum Power
A maximum power of 380W delivers safe, reliable output for average gaming computer systems. Dual industry-leading independent +12v rails are provided for more stable and safer power output.
80 PLUS BRONZE Certified
The 80 PLUS BRONZE certified power supply provides high power efficiency of at least 82% at any load between 20% and 100%, saving your money on your electrical bill, reducing heat in your computer's system and prolonging its life.
The Antec EarthWatts Green EA-380D is equipped with a low-noise 80mm fan to provide highly efficient cooling for the power supply and the whole system while remaining quiet operation.