Seagate Cheetah 15K.7 ST3300657SS 300GB 3.5" Enterprise SAS 6Gb / s Hard Drive
663 In StockNew5 Year
The higher performance and capacity of Seagate Cheetah 15K.7 ST3300657SS Hard Drive reduce storage costs per GB and increase capacity per watt. The drive has the industry’s highest reliability rating, reducing drive replacement costs. The Cheetah 15K.7 drive includes Seagate PowerTrim™ technology, which dynamically optimizes drive power consumption at all levels of activity.
The Seagate Cheetah 15K.7 is the highest performing, highest capacity 3.5-inch mission critical hard drive with best-in-class reliability for Tier 1 storage environments. This industry-leading enterprise drive reduces storage costs per GB while increasing capacity per watt. Drive power consumption is dynamically optimized at all levels of activity with Seagate’s exclusive PowerTrim technology.
Key Features and Benefits
- Highest-performance 3.5-inch Tier 1 drive
- Highest-capacity Tier 1 drive (600 GB)
- Highest reliability rating in the industry
- Seagate PowerTrim technology dynamically reduces power usage.
- Supports 6-Gb/s SAS 2.0 and 4-Gb/s FC
- Third-generation perpendicular recording for maximum capacity.
- Unprecedented performance with a 16 percent increase in sustained data rate over the last generation, up to 171 MB/sec.
- Industry’s highest 3.5-inch drive reliability at 1.6-million-hours MTBF.
- Seagate proprietary PowerTrim technology provides up to 21 percent improvement over the last generation in watts/GB at idle.
- Advanced read/write technology delivers unrecoverable error rate of 1x10E16 and AFR of 0.55 percent
- Available in 4Gb/s FC or 6Gb/s SAS interfaces
All mainstream enterprise applications, such as:
- Business processing
- Transaction processing
- Decision support
- Storage area networks
- Networked attached storage
- Internet and e-commerce
General Information Brand Seagate Model ST3300657SS Hightlights Seagate Cheetah 15K.7 ST3300657SS Hard Drive, 300GB Capacity, 16MB Cache, SAS 2.0 6.0Gb/s Interface, 15000 RPM Spindle Speed. The higher performance and capacity of Seagate Cheetah 15K.7 drives reduce storage costs per GB and increase capacity per watt. Specifications Interface SAS 2.0 6.0Gb/s Cache 16MB Capacity 300 GB Areal density (avg) 225 Gbits/inch2 Guaranteed Sectors 585,937,500 Performance Spindle Speed 15,000 rpm Average latency 2.0 msec Random read seek time 3.4 msec Random write seek time 3.9 msec Reliability MTBF 1,600,000 hours Annual Failure Rate 0.55% Power Maximum start current, AC 3.98 amps Maximum start current, DC 1.92 amps Physical Height (max) 1.028" Width (max) 4.010" Length (max) 5.787" eight (typical) 1.76lbs