Starting at $59, 3Dconnexion has made powerful 3D navigation accessible and affordable for architects, artists, students and anyone else who wants to enjoy the 3D experience.
Ideal for Google Earth version 4 and Google SketchUp, 3Dconnexion's SpaceNavigator™ works with more than 100 of today's most popular and powerful 3D applications.
SpaceNavigator is a virtual extension of you.
Pressure sensing technology allows the controller cap to become a virtual extension of you. Push, pull, twist or tilt the cap a fraction of inch to simultaneously pan, zoom and rotate 3D imagery. Increase pressure to go fast or decrease pressure to make intricate adjustments.
Why use a SpaceNavigator instead of a mouse?
The key advantage of a SpaceNavigator over a mouse and keyboard is the ease of performing intricate adjustments to camera views and models with out repeatedly stopping to change directions, zoom, or rotate models. With a SpaceNavigator you can do all three at once.
Compatible with over 100 popular 3D applications
SpaceNavigator works with entry level and professional 3D applications. Use it to drive 3D presentations using Adobe Reader or DWF Viewer; or use it to design products in Autodesk Inventor™ or Solidworks. Fly through rich 3D worlds like Google Earth, Nasa World Wind or Microsoft Virtual Earth. SpaceNavigator is compatible with over 100 popular 3D applications and we are adding new applications all the time!
Priced for Personal Use
3Dconnexion offers two editions of the SpaceNavigator, SpaceNavigator SE (standard edition) and SpaceNavigator PE (personal edition). SpaceNavigator PE is priced at $59 (US$59) and is licensed for personal use. SpaceNavigator PE users get online support only through the 3Dconnexion forum. SpaceNavigator SE is priced at $99 (US$99) and comes with an unlimited use license appropriate for commercial purposes, as well as full phone, email and online support. Both products work exactly the same, come with a two-year warranty and are compatible with over 100 applications.
Follow the Wizard to Navigate in no time at all.
Never navigated in 3D before? No problem. The 3Dconnexion Configuration Wizard is an interactive tool that uses animation and imagery to guide you through controller cap movement and configuring your preferences. The Configuration Wizard also provides demonstration applications so you can practice or start using the device right away.
Why Choose SpaceNavigator
- Powerful Navigation at entry-level price
- Compatible with > 100 3D programs
- Manipulate models in Google SketchUp
- Powerful navigation for 3D visualization programs
- Ideal for 3D designers, students, artists and enthusiasts
- Natural 3D navigation: Advanced sensor technology makes the SpaceNavigator 3D mouse a virtual extension of your body. Using the SpaceNavigator device is highly intuitive and totally natural. Push, pull, and rotate the control cap to simultaneously adjust altitude, speed, and direction on the fly—without stopping to press keys or choose commands.
- Universal compatibility: Works with all your favorite 3D applications—on Windows, Mac, or Linux.
- Affordable precision: Step up to advanced 3D technology—at a price that's comparable with many 2D mice.
- Space saving: The small footprint of the SpaceNavigator™ controller conserves space. Your work area remains uncluttered, even if you're also using a conventional mouse.