Microsoft 9QA-01757 Office Small Business 2007 English - OEM
Not In StockNew1 Year
MicrosoftOffice Small Business 2007 is a powerful and easy-to-use suite of productivity and contact management software with new tools to help you save time, stay organized, and deliver better customer service. Easily manage your prospect and customer information in one place. Quickly create dynamic documents, spreadsheets, and presentations. Develop effective marketing materials for print, e-mail, and the Web, and produce campaigns in-house. You can manage your calendar, tasks, and e-mail more efficiently, and filter out unwanted e-mail messages to help keep your computer safe and secure. And you will spend less time learning new features with improved menus that present the right tools automatically.
Upgrading to Microsoft Office 2010 is easy.
- Buy Office Small Business 2007 (with or without a new PC) between March 5 and September 30, 2010.
- Install and activate your copy of Office Small Business 2007 by September 30, 2010. This qualifies you to upgrade to Office Professional 2010.
- Once Office Professional 2010 is available, simply go to www.office.com/techg by October 31, 2010 to download it at no additional cost, or purchase a DVD for a fee. Follow the online steps to verify eligibility. You will need an activated Office 2007 Product Key.
Work more efficiently and effectively
New tools in Office Small Business 2007 help you work faster and create more professional documents, spreadsheets, and presentations. Office Small Business 2007 helps you quickly accomplish routine tasks so you can spend more time with your customers. New task-based menus and toolbars automatically display the commands and options you can use, making it faster and easier to find the software features you need. And the new Live Preview feature makes it easy to sample your changes before you apply them. Office Small Business 2007 helps you:
- Spend less time learning new software by using improved menus and commands that present the tools you need when you need them.
- Find what you need faster and more easily by using Instant Search.
- Help protect yourself by using improved junk mail and anti-phishing filters. New graphics capabilities make it easier to produce professional documents, spreadsheets, and presentations that are publication-ready.
- Schedule tasks in Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 that will appear on your calendar.
- Use the new To-Do Bar that presents a consolidated view of tasks, calendar information, and e-mail messages flagged for follow-up.
- Use new Microsoft Office Word 2007 templates and tools that make it easier to reuse content, apply professional-looking formatting, and quickly preview changes.
- Use new Microsoft Office Excel 2007 tools for filtering, sorting, and visualizing information to help you analyze business data more effectively.
In Office Outlook 2007, you can drag tasks onto your calendar.
Manage All Your Contact and Customer Information in One Place
Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 with Business Contact Manager includes a complete contact management solution for small businesses to help you deliver better customer service. Office Outlook 2007 with Business Contact Manager enables you to organize all of your contact, prospect, and customer information, so it's easier to manage prospects, respond to customers, and manage your sales process in one place. You also can track and manage project tasks and transfer tasks to coworkers. Office Small Business 2007 helps you:
- Centralize contact, customer, and prospect information in one place — including communications history, projected sales value, probability of closing, and tasks.
- Record all types of communications with a customer in one place — including all e-mail, phone calls, appointments, notes, and documents.
- Use a customizable dashboard to forecast sales and prioritize tasks.
- Use a consolidated view of your sales pipeline by using a variety of flexible reports that you can easily modify for your unique business needs.
- Work offline on your laptop or Pocket PC, and then synchronize data when you return to the office.
- Track project-related information in a single location — including e-mail messages, meetings, notes, tasks, and documents — and easily assign leads, contacts, customers, and tasks to other users.
Office Outlook 2007 with Business Contact Manager combines contact, customer, and project information in one place.
Produce Professional-Looking Marketing Materials and Campaigns In-House
Create and distribute professional-looking marketing materials and campaigns for print, e-mail, and the Web by using Microsoft Office Publisher 2007. Use Office Outlook 2007 with Business Contact Manager and Office Publisher 2007 together to track and manage marketing campaign activities, including compiling mailing lists, distributing materials, and tracking your results. You also can use the library of customizable templates in Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007 to create professional-looking presentations that enhance your business identity. Office Small Business 2007 helps you:
- Create and publish a wide range of marketing publications for print, e-mail, and the Web with your own brand elements, including logo, colors, fonts, and business information.
- Use hundreds of professionally designed and customizable design templates and more than 100 blank publication types.
- Reuse text, graphics, and design elements and convert content from one publication type to another.
- Combine and filter mailing lists and data from multiple sources, including Office Excel 2007, Office Outlook 2007, Office Outlook 2007 with Business Contact Manager, and Microsoft Office Access 2007 to create personalized print and e-mail materials and build customized collateral such as catalogs and datasheets.
- Create, manage, and track marketing campaigns.
- Create more dynamic presentations by using an extensive library of customizable themes and slide layouts.
- Create powerful charts, SmartArt graphics, and tables, and quickly preview formatting changes.
- Use PDF1 file format for easier document distribution and high-quality printing.
Produce professional-looking marketing materials for print, e-mail, and the Web using Office Publisher 2007.
General Brand Microsoft Model 9QA-01757 Highlights Microsoft 9QA-01757 Office Small Business 2007 V2 (no media, Lic only) English DSP MLK 1-Pack License - Buy Office 2007 Small Business Today, Upgrade to Office 2010 Professional for Free. Component Requirement Computer and processor 500 megahertz (MHz) processor or higher Memory 256 megabyte (MB) RAM or higher Hard disk 2 gigabyte (GB); a portion of this disk space will be freed after installation if the original download package is removed from the hard drive. Drive CD-ROM or DVD drive Display 1024x768 or higher resolution monitor Operating system Microsoft Windows XP with Service Pack (SP), Windows Server 2003 with SP1, or later operating system Other Certain inking features require running Microsoft Windows XP Tablet PC Edition or later. Speech recognition functionality requires a close-talk microphone and audio output device. Information Rights Management features require access to a Windows 2003 Server with SP1 or later running Windows Rights Management Services. Connectivity to Microsoft Exchange Server 2000 or later is required for certain advanced functionality in Outlook 2007. Instant Search requires Microsoft Windows Desktop Search 3.0. Dynamic Calendars require server connectivity. Connectivity to Microsoft Windows Server 2003 with SP1 or later running Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services is required for certain advanced collaboration functionality. Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 is required for certain advanced functionality. PowerPoint Slide Library requires Office SharePoint Server 2007. To share data among multiple computers, the host computer must be running Windows Server 2003 with SP1, Windows XP Professional with SP2, or later. Internet Explorer 6.0 or later, 32 bit browser only. Internet functionality requires Internet access (fees may apply). Additional Actual requirements and product functionality may vary based on your system configuration and operating system.
- Related Items