Basiq, the simple choice in high quality, value priced power supplies.
Building on a budget doesn't mean you have to trust your components to an un-reliable no-name brand. That's why Antec took its years of experience and knowledge in building world-class power supplies and made Basiq. The workhorse of the Antec family, Basiq is built with solid quality you have come to expect from Antec products at an unbeatable price. Basiq does the job simply, efficiently and reliably, making Basiq a solid power supply built to satisfy the demands on the entry-level power user or the budget minded system builder.
- Universal input with Active PFC
- 80mm low noise cooling fan
- ATX12V Version 2.01 compliant
- Dual +12V outputs provide maximum stable power for the CPU independently of the other peripherals
- Industrial grade protection: OVP (Over Voltage Protection), SCP (Short Circuit Protection), and OCP (Over Current Protection)
- Backed by a 3 year parts and labour warranty
TX12V v2.01 Compatible
Compatible with the ATX12V v2.01 standard, the Antec Basiq BP500U power supply provides enhanced power stability to drive Intel and AMD processors as well as other system components. Two serial ATA connectors are equipped for convenient connectivity with SATA hard drives.
500W Maximum Power
The Antec Basiq BP500U power supply provides a maximum power of 500W to deliver safe, reliable output for high-end computer systems.
The Antec Basiq BP500U is equipped with an internal 80mm fan to provide highly efficient cooling for the power supply and the whole system.